Cadence Speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list
Shallow mount 6x9's? Always thought 6x9's had the least mounting depth problems being in the rear deck.....

I feel like everything shallow mount s u cks, whats the mounting depth you have available?

measured factory speaker its 2 7/8 inches its for the front doors in a 2007 charger. the alpines i have in the now are starting to blow had them for a few years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

First of all you would want to verify that it works. Next, don't expect to get much out of it. There's a rather finite life expectancy on...
Get your Coupon RIGHT NOW!!!🥳🥳🥳 Let’s celebrate the upgrade of Cadence Sound Website! Take this chance to get the 10% OFF coupon which has no...
The Deaf bonce unit are not mdbass, they are midrange drivers. They will play pretty loud from 150 up. I don't support the company right now as...
You are clipping at the HU, and as stated.. will eventually damage the HU if continued. sounds like you need a little more power as stated. A 2 ch...
Ill also add that, its nice to have rear fill for passengers and for that surround sound affect, especially for an SUV or a 4 dr vehicle. If the...

About this thread

kirby mane

10+ year member
kirby mane
Tuscaloosa,Al
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from