Cadence Processor/Crossover with Time Alignment. WTT/WTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
. HZ XA-25 18db Two/Three way Electronic crossover.Main level adjustments with low/mid and high outsI ALSO HAVE THE ORIGINAL SWAPPABLE CROSSOVER RESISTORS AND MANUAL FOR DIFFERENT X-OVER FREQ.

HZ XA-27 24db electronic*subwoofer*crossoverLightly used, minimal scratchingMain level and bass level controlsCrossover frequency knob

Ha ha, you're an early riser too. I don't know if it was when i hit 30 or when I had a kid when I first became unable to sleep passed 5 in the morning. A quick question, would you like me to power this thing up? It's never seen power before and didn't know if you wanted me to do it first or if you wanted to pop it's cherry.

Hi pickup1, I signed up here just to respond to this thread. I actually was looking for a KLW XA-22 (Phantom) and saw another thread here with those same items for sale.

Are you flipping them?

I'd be interested in the Phantom if you are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

[quote name='HIWATT']Hi pickup1, I signed up here just to respond to this thread. I actually was looking for a KLW XA-22 (Phantom) and saw another thread here with those same items for sale.

Are you flipping them?

I'd be interested in the Phantom if you are :cool:[/QUOTE]
@pickup1 ; I think you have a customer!!

And bump, I still got this and looking for reasonable trades!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...