• Tactile Feel Fully Adjustable Frequency Controls

• Left & Right Adjustable Delay Controls

• Sound Stage Digital Image Processor

• Bass Focus® Control

• 9-Volt Line Driver

• Fully Isolated DC-DC Power Supply

• Adjustable Subsonic Filter

• Left & Right Output Level Controls with CLIP Indicators

This is BNIB and has never seen power. I still have the original receipt and the unit is still under warranty. I have tried a million time, but I cannot make this work with what I need. I kinda bought it to make sure I had it if I needed it.

I am trading for a 15" sub or motor and basket I can build into a nice beefy sub. I would prefer one whole 15 or two motors and baskets. I am gonna be running 15's or 18's so i really don't mind. Just offer up what you have and maybe we can work something out. I am really easy to work with. And sexxy too. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

UPDATE: I am being a little more open with trades. Including amps too. And also other subs, including 3" coil subs and motors. Maybe naked pics too.

Pics!!!

cadenceprocessorsale018.jpg

cadenceprocessorsale017.jpg

cadenceprocessorsale001.jpg

cadenceprocessorsale008.jpg

cadenceprocessorsale011.jpg

cadenceprocessorsale012.jpg

cadenceprocessorsale016.jpg

cadenceprocessorsale015.jpg

cadenceprocessorsale014.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I didn't realize till earlier today that Audiosavings were selling them at cost. It's a really cool processor, but I honestly really have no need for it. So I am open to trades from anybody. There are some things I don't need, like a headunit and wire. But I kow someone out there has no money, needs a processor with Time delay, and has a broke *** burnt up sub they don't need. I would even take an offer of cash, because this is why we start these threads. If you have anything, hit me up. I promise it works and is still under warranty and BNIB.

The image one is like a esp2..spacial widener for soundstage.

Phantom is like a epicenter

Subwoofer is sub crossover

Last on the the 2-3 way xover

I could be interested in the Image or the 2/3 way crossover. I will have to know the models and stuff and have to look them up and see the specs and actual the uses for them. I honestly don't know much about them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...