c2 audio

I heard they could take a beating I just didn't want to void the warranty by over powerng it
nothing wrong with overpowering it, you just need to set the gains correctly, you dont have to use all of your amp's power you know... But i'd suggest using all of it because these lil subs will eat it all up and ask for more. You also have impedance rise that hurts your power output too.

Spent all day today rearranging my box to an estimated 34 hz. Wired to 1 ohm. Blew the top of my box off. Now I am satisfied and I have to use screws now when I rebuild it instead of just wood glue and silicone. Thanks everyone I'll post pics. Yes the box is ugly so be warned.

It looks like everyone has you covered on this. If you want an easy box to build you can build a 2 cube box and toss a 4" Aeroport in it. I agree with tuning around 34Hz and She will get low... If you need any assistance you can always shoot me an email to c2audio@live.com or you can contact us Mon-Fri from 10-6est at 330-953-0331. -Chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.