Bypassing factory amp 99 durango

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wtf5581

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I have hard wired all wiring from power ground and ran speaker wires from my pioneer head unit. I ran drivers front speaker wire thru the door but the others I soldered and spliced into the factory amp harness. I have power to my HU but wont allow Bluetooth and only the driver speakr works. Also have 2 kickers 12s with a built in amp which shows. Power but also no sound . I usually have no problem hooking up my own stereo but I am getting my ass kicked with this one. Its been weeks and im rollin with a soundbar and house sub !!! Please help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.