Bye Bye Twisted Sounds

13 years ago assuming these are the same report (can't be arsed to take off add blocker to read the news story). Safe to assume if he is still alive he probably hasn't been shooting/smoking meth for the last 11-13 years and if he had enough credit/cash to buy a couple hundred thousand worth of amps from Korea he can't have been a junkie all that time.

He-said-she-said on social media is hardly proof of any recent wrongdoing.

13 years ago assuming these are the same report (can't be arsed to take off add blocker to read the news story). Safe to assume if he is still alive he probably hasn't been shooting/smoking meth for the last 11-13 years and if he had enough credit/cash to buy a couple hundred thousand worth of amps from Korea he can't have been a junkie all that time.
He-said-she-said on social media is hardly proof of any recent wrongdoing.
He was more on the sell side than taking side

I would say 5-4-2018 is pretty recent wrongdoing

I misread that date. Liquidation sale to pay for a lawyer no doubt. Hope he gets some good hard sodomy in prison.

Fleece+johnson+senses+that+yous+choosin+tha+hard+way+_10b043cd5aba8bade98e0b744390a871.jpg

twisted sounds was out of north dakota?
nvm, just went to the contact us section of their site, and yep. sure enough
i just say travis said subs will have no warranty (so i asked how much he sell me 1 for lol) and anyone wanting to buy the name has to pay debits like $90-$100k..

idk why you would want a ts amp...

no warrenty and so far prices are not even a good deal not to mention IF you even get product.

anyone remember RD audio how the guy closed up shop with many amps not being shipped/repaired/replaced.

save a little more and get a vp700 or taramps or used sundown or dc or the list goes on especially for used gear (no warrenty) or b stock or repaired (warrenty)

yikes!! im not convinced the name is worth that
The name is worth less than nothing after it has been associated with a scandal and going out of business and may be worth even less after all is said and done.

Ok so who do i talk to if i want a 2.8k or 3.5k?
https://theamplab.net/

They have some refurbs come in and out of there. Good guys, a lot of folks up here in the northeast buy amps from them.

i just say travis said subs will have no warranty (so i asked how much he sell me 1 for lol) and anyone wanting to buy the name has to pay debits like $90-$100k..
Please.... Bankruptcy sale the name could be picked up dirt cheap. Buying the company out would require the transfer of debt. Huge difference.

The name is worth less than nothing after it has been associated with a scandal and going out of business and may be worth even less after all is said and done.

https://theamplab.net/

They have some refurbs come in and out of there. Good guys, a lot of folks up here in the northeast buy amps from them.
Yes good people I bought from them and amp was better than expected

I would grab a Skar before defunct TS

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.