Bye Bye Twisted Sounds

**** this might be my chance to get new amps. Jeff, where is this liquidation taking place?
add yuyang jin and travis scott (JY power owners and owner of the kicker cube lol) and hunter martin on facebook if you want all the latest details about anything car audio thats all the advice i can give you lol. Droppin hz is not where the dope deals take place. The owners of JY were supposed to take over the subs and speakers section of Twisted sounds but now they gonna take over and liquidate the whole company and let it shut down.

If you dont got facebook this day and age.... why even bother going online....

add yuyang jin and travis scott (JY power owners and owner of the kicker cube lol) and hunter martin on facebook if you want all the latest details about anything car audio thats all the advice i can give you lol. Droppin hz is not where the dope deals take place. The owners of JY were supposed to take over the subs and speakers section of Twisted sounds but now they gonna take over and liquidate the whole company and let it shut down.
Sent you a message on FB

Not a deal at all, lol..

We are ridding Alphard DB-4000s for $545 shipped and that comes with full warranty.

Also, put Soundigital on the list as companies to fade from buyers too. They screwed over a lot of people the last several months as usual and now many are seeing their products fail left and right and they are voiding everyone's warranties because they "Wire below 1ohm", lol.

I cant say it enough we warned people 2yrs ago but we are looked at as biased because we deal with taramps.. We know the brazilian market.. We just aren't allowed to publicly say how we know.

Big shop had them dropped in Indiana and they are also trying to educate users to stay away from them.

SD Threatened us few months back, lol.. Cant say about what but it's the same typical SD from back in the early 2000s we still see.

Twisted Meth

Not a deal at all, lol..
We are ridding Alphard DB-4000s for $545 shipped and that comes with full warranty.

Also, put Soundigital on the list as companies to fade from buyers too. They screwed over a lot of people the last several months as usual and now many are seeing their products fail left and right and they are voiding everyone's warranties because they "Wire below 1ohm", lol.

I cant say it enough we warned people 2yrs ago but we are looked at as biased because we deal with taramps.. We know the brazilian market.. We just aren't allowed to publicly say how we know.

Big shop had them dropped in Indiana and they are also trying to educate users to stay away from them.

SD Threatened us few months back, lol.. Cant say about what but it's the same typical SD from back in the early 2000s we still see.
SD still looks better then taramps. And they don’t use the weird 4 channel thing taramps uses.

I sincerely hope this is just bait.

So last week ts was recommended as a top 5 amp company This week they are going under

Doesn’t sound like a top 5 to me
The only thing special about them is that they put 2800W rating on 3500W board. Otherwise they aren't selling anything you can't get with a dozen different brand names on it and by the looks of things they're not going to have much by way of customer support going forward either.

This sort of thing is why established "brands" charge more and what paying for those names buys you. At this point why would anybody buy a new amp from them at all? Buy a refurb from a legit repair shop and at least you get some warranty and a little confidence they won't just take your money and run.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.