Bye Bye Twisted Sounds

Yes good people I bought from them and amp was better than expected

I would grab a Skar before defunct TS
I know it's a different scenario but I was thinking about Skar when I saw this. People hate Kevin and will never support his business because of things he did but this guy sells freaking meth and people want to buy the crap. I know it's a liquidation and everyone wants a good deal but in the end, selling the product will only help him.

I know it's a different scenario but I was thinking about Skar when I saw this. People hate Kevin and will never support his business because of things he did but this guy sells freaking meth and people want to buy the crap. I know it's a liquidation and everyone wants a good deal but in the end, selling the product will only help him.
owner is in jail and will never see that money again nor buy meth with it or any of the sort. Its his partners that are trying to make their money back that they put in that are doing the liquidation and its the owners of JY power which are very very good guys.

People have no morals anymore. Just want cheap shit

owner is in jail and will never see that money again nor buy meth with it or any of the sort. Its his partners that are trying to make their money back that they put in that are doing the liquidation and its the owners of JY power which are very very good guys.

On the topic of JY power- I have some of their ofc speaker wire, it's nice stuff and is priced well.

People have no morals anymore. Just want cheap shit
Not sure what, that has to do with morals!!!...since I would think most buying either will stumble across the sell, the others going off the info that's been related to them ..in short example bad guy locked up! Good guy buisness partner closing buisness...but hey it's free to post....

Not sure what, that has to do with morals!!!...since I would think most buying either will stumble across the sell, the others going off the info that's been related to them ..in short example bad guy locked up! Good guy buisness partner closing buisness...but hey it's free to post....
He was talking about Skar.

People could care less about buying from terrible people as long as they get a good price. Skar, CT sounds, Down4sound.. etc.

Was Coleman ever not pulling shenanigans?
Know a dude that was a dealer for CT and Coleman screwed him over pretty good.
that $ucks
i wonder why soundman still so heavily endorses them? probably just to get free $hit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.