BXI 2010d VS. Saz-1500d

To me calling something a "boner" product is bashing it -- it insinuates that the product is a fad without material backing -- perhaps my definition varies from yours.

To me calling something a "boner" product is bashing it -- it insinuates that the product is a fad without material backing -- perhaps my definition varies from yours.
It does. I wasn't trying to imply there was anything wrong with any of your products. My definition of the forum "boner" is just what everyone seems to be obsessed with. To me this implies that this product is actually good seeing as I doubt the forum would become obsessed with a substandard product.

Again, I did not mean to imply any type of negative comments towards your products //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Gotcha - well no problem then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Now send me a nice 3kw amp to play with //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

there all just opinions its all up to you what you like some here recommend to buy the saz-1500d but you dont know if its gonna make you happy you just got to try out both of the amps to see what you like instead base it on someone opinion unless someone tired both amps and have proof which amp is better than you can go from there

i have had both amps.... sundown hands down... way cleaner sound.. and more of it.. I just swiched from the hifonics to the sundown last week... and i talked with db-r the other day and he said the most it would ever cost to rebuild the sundown was a 125.00 bucks if it was out of warranty..

i have had both amps.... sundown hands down... way cleaner sound.. and more of it.. I just swiched from the hifonics to the sundown last week... and i talked with db-r the other day and he said the most it would ever cost to rebuild the sundown was a 125.00 bucks if it was out of warranty..
i have the bxi2010d and the sound to me is pretty clean with no distortion sound to my subs and i would buy HF products anytime because they never done me wrong

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cashdollar2009

10+ year member
Cashdollar2009
Pennsylvania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from