BXI 2010d VS. Saz-1500d

Yeah but FI doesnt have outrageous prices.
Neither do the Type R's. I was mainly commenting on everyone getting ****** into whatever the current boner is...It seems like no one wants to run FI anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Agreed. I won't doubt that the sundown amps are good, but you can certainly find equal quality amps for less money...Getting ****** into the current forum boner is common around here. That's why I've ran both Type R's and FI (still running FI) lol, but I'm trying to break the habit. Right now it seems like everyone is either running Sundown or AQ
I have ran hifonics and sundown.

His question was Hifonics or the sundown...i answered with sundown. Much better CS, better quality.

I have ran hifonics and sundown. His question was Hifonics or the sundown...i answered with sundown. Much better CS, better quality.
I wasn't pointing fingers man...just agreeing with a general observation. This isn't the first thread that this has happened. I have no experience with either amp so I'm not even going to voice an opinion on which I would choose //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

BTW: What did Sic finally get banned for?

I wasn't pointing fingers man...just agreeing with a general observation. This isn't the first thread that this has happened. I have no experience with either amp so I'm not even going to voice an opinion on which I would choose //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

BTW: What did Sic finally get banned for?
lol, i understand, just quoted you by chance.

X2 on sic...

Neither do the Type R's. I was mainly commenting on everyone getting ****** into whatever the current boner is...It seems like no one wants to run FI anymore //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
It's been whored up too much most likely.....i want to and will run some SSA one day!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

News to me as well...but I'm glad, that guy was a douche, he claimed to not be spamming but every time he posted it was something about: "Well that product is good but I sell this product that's better for less money
yeah sic could be annoying when it came to selling his product like 24/7

Agreed. I won't doubt that the sundown amps are good, but you can certainly find equal quality amps for less money...Getting ****** into the current forum boner is common around here. That's why I've ran both Type R's and FI (still running FI) lol, but I'm trying to break the habit. Right now it seems like everyone is either running Sundown or AQ
I really hate that forum boner tag... I've been around for over 3 years now... better call the doctor for an erection lasting more than 2 years.

Consistently providing good and constantly improving products and customer service doesn't seem like a "boner" to me.

I really hate that forum boner tag... I've been around for over 3 years now... better call the doctor for an erection lasting more than 2 years.
Consistently providing good and constantly improving products and customer service doesn't seem like a "boner" to me.
i dont think that the boner tag is right either. Its just that sundown simply does have some of the most reliable and best amps out there IMO

and their customer service is amazing

I'm not trying to bash anyone here. Like I said, I've never used any of your products, so what do I know? They could be worth the extra coin. I was just commenting that right now, everyone is recommending Sundown. The forum just goes through phases where everyone jumps onto a single brand or product and it spreads like wildfire. That doesn't necessarily mean anything is wrong with the product, it's just the current forum boner. You should be happy this is happening to you, it means you'll be selling a lot of amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cashdollar2009

10+ year member
Cashdollar2009
Pennsylvania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from