BXI 2010d VS. Saz-1500d

i would go with the Hifonics 2010 way cheaper and you get about the same watts, as far as customer service, if you buy your amps from an authorized seller you should have nothing to worry about.

To me calling something a "boner" product is bashing it -- it insinuates that the product is a fad without material backing -- perhaps my definition varies from yours.
Thats not what I meant. I'm just tired of seeing things like....

Sundown FTW, or DC FTW when someone ask what product they should buy. Its a little annoying when someone posts that up with absolutely NOTHING else to add on why the product is good.

There is NO doubt in my mind that Sundown products are top notch, but so are the prices. This just goes along with the saying "You've got to play to play."

I LOVE my SAX125.2 and would buy a 2000d in a heartbeat. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Simply put, I just dont have the cash for a Sundown mono amp, so therefore I'm looking for something else that will put out clean rated watts.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thats not what I meant. I'm just tired of seeing things like....

Sundown FTW, or DC FTW when someone ask what product they should buy. Its a little annoying when someone posts that up with absolutely NOTHING else to add on why the product is good.

There is NO doubt in my mind that Sundown products are top notch, but so are the prices. This just goes along with the saying "You've got to play to play."

I LOVE my SAX125.2 and would buy a 2000d in a heartbeat. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Simply put, I just dont have the cash for a Sundown mono amp, so therefore I'm looking for something else that will put out clean rated watts.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
i agree with you on that, and i would rather buy new than used anyday. And who needs customer service, if your amp/s nerver breaks. At that high price they should never break

i agree with you on that, and i would rather buy new than used anyday. And who needs customer service, if your amp/s nerver breaks. At that high price they should never break
I would actualy wrather buy used with SOME things. I bought my SAX used with 11 months of warranty left.

There is ALWAYS a need for customer service, and Jacob's is at the top of the game.

i have had both amps.... sundown hands down... way cleaner sound.. and more of it.. I just swiched from the hifonics to the sundown last week... and i talked with db-r the other day and he said the most it would ever cost to rebuild the sundown was a 125.00 bucks if it was out of warranty..
Good enough reason for me lol. Try getting a repair done from hifonics....

I feel sorry for the guys who post threads like this. Of course everyone is going to say Sundown. I've pretty much came to the conclusion that Sundown is better than DC, FI, DD, Mach 5, AQ, IA, AA, Crescendo, etc. Like seriously, I love Sundown products and their costumer service is a great bonus if you are constantly frying amps and subs, but you can do better or equal with less money. I try to get the best bang for my buck no matter what I'm doing. Money is tight these days and I have to do more with less. It just feels like Sundown is mainstream on here.

I feel sorry for the guys who post threads like this. Of course everyone is going to say Sundown. I've pretty much came to the conclusion that Sundown is better than DC, FI, DD, Mach 5, AQ, IA, AA, etc. Like seriously, I love Sundown products and their costumer service is a great bonus if you are constantly frying amps and subs but there is better stuff out there for the money.
dc is pretty big around here as of late. i wana try out some Mach 5, i have used aq amps and subs and i have to say the 2.5 line is great

dc is pretty big around here as of late. i wana try out some Mach 5, i have used aq amps and subs and i have to say the 2.5 line is great
Mach 5 is going to be the next subs I run. Either that or some Lanzar OptiDRIVE.

Well back to BXI 2010d vs SAZ-1500d, I have no personal experience with that particular hifonics amp but I know some of my boyz run the older version and they do a good job.

I am currently running 2 of saz-1500d and I must say I am impressed with it. I currently running them @ .4 ohms!!!!!!! Yes and they are stable //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I had a Brutus 1606D and it was awesome until it blew up. It was repaired by ARC but the repair was bad, I threw the %$!#er away in rage. It did manage to overpower my 2nd gen 12" Kicker L7 dual 4 ohm and tore the tinsel leads before it went out a few days later though, poor sub was more like dual 10 ohm haha.

I would go with HiFonics, it's less expensive and does about the same power if not more with good voltage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cashdollar2009

10+ year member
Cashdollar2009
Pennsylvania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from