BXI 2010d VS. Saz-1500d

Cashdollar2009
10+ year member

I am looking to purchase a Fi BL 15 here soon and was wondering which amp would be my best choice. The sub will be in a 4cuft box port tuned to 32hz. The prices are relativley similar. I will have either tuned so that there is no clipping, and i'm not looking to burn the sub up, but which choice would the "experts" go with in my situation?! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Thanks!

I like how everybody just says Sundown bc its a forum boner. Now you should elaborate on why you would choose the Sundown, and thats only if you have any experience with them.

Sundown makes great amps, but there are amps just as good for a better price.

Edit: I will add that I would shoose the Sundown over the HiFo.

there both great amps but i have exprience with the bxi2010d so i would go with the hifonics bxi-2010d and the bxi-2010d never gets hot at all at 1 ohms

SAZ-1500D_Internal.jpg

I like how everybody just says Sundown bc its a forum boner. Now you should elaborate on why you would choose the Sundown, and thats only if you have any experience with them.

Sundown makes great amps, but there are amps just as good for a better price.

Edit: I will add that I would shoose the Sundown over the HiFo.
Agreed. I won't doubt that the sundown amps are good, but you can certainly find equal quality amps for less money...Getting ****** into the current forum boner is common around here. That's why I've ran both Type R's and FI (still running FI) lol, but I'm trying to break the habit. Right now it seems like everyone is either running Sundown or AQ

he got banned????
News to me as well...but I'm glad, that guy was a douche, he claimed to not be spamming but every time he posted it was something about: "Well that product is good but I sell this product that's better for less money"

Agreed. I won't doubt that the sundown amps are good, but you can certainly find equal quality amps for less money...Getting ****** into the current forum boner is common around here. That's why I've ran both Type R's and FI (still running FI) lol, but I'm trying to break the habit. Right now it seems like everyone is either running Sundown or AQ
Yeah but FI doesnt have outrageous prices.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Cashdollar2009

10+ year member
Cashdollar2009
Pennsylvania
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from