Buzz Off Auto

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobahnuser18
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Mi
Wow i noticed that there was no Thread up here for Buzz Off auto they are located in troy and i have to say they do great work everything bout em nice area , nice shop etc.... they do everything body kits , systems , tint , graphics etc.... the owners name is mark they are located In troy if you want more info or directions of where there shop is here is the link http://www.buzzoffauto.com the site is not like fully functional still in the works i believe but directions are there check em out

Alteron is a good shop when i used to work at a custom shop that's where i was able to get my alarm from presiege audiovox alarm:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

for my amp ground I have it to the paneling in my trunk, secured with a bolt and a nut. I sanded as much as I could, and I used a grind wheel on...
Try and use the factory ground wire in the harness instead of chassis ground to see if it makes a difference
With the new info that factory amp is still connected, Coolhand20th's original assesment may be right. Radio may be causing the noise. I would...
Any indication that a loose wire may be the issue? I'd start by checking all the +/- connections to see if one has come lose or is starting to...
Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...

About this thread

audiobahnuser18

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
audiobahnuser18
Mi
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date