Buying a SA-12. Before I buy should i reconsider a different sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list

cchheett
10+ year member

Oregon
I am pretty sure that I want to purchase a SA-12 for my truck. It's almost time for me to use the money, but should I be reconsider a different sub ? I listen to rap and was thinking of just use the standard custom 35 hertz ported box. Will be using 900 watts . And don't want to spend over $200 for the single setup. I guess im looking for more SPL. I know 900 watts and a single sub isn't going to make records. I just want it to bump good. I'm going to be buying a new sub. Not buying used. Thanks for any suggestions.

I am pretty sure that I want to purchase a SA-12 for my truck. It's almost time for me to use the money, but should I be reconsider a different sub ? I listen to rap and was thinking of just use the standard custom 35 hertz ported box. Will be using 900 watts . And don't want to spend over $200 for the single setup. I'm going to be buying a new sub. Not buying used. Thanks for any suggestions.
Very solid subs. 2 ft³ @ 35 hz and 28-32 in² of port and you'll love it on 900 wrms. I'd take it over an uber-cheap 3" coil driver in the same price range.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.