Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

LOL, That's fucked up.
Do you have a link to that thread and who were the people helping him ?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I do not, because it was inside my CA Facebook Group. I will find a way to show you guys though.

Soo..

How old is this guy?

Seems to me you bought an alt, had a problem with it and instead of getting it fixed and running it you want something else. So instead of doing the responsible thing you are going to try to **** over a company. Really cool. What makes someone like me think you wont have buyers remorse and try to pull the same **** saying its broken, have the return shipping paid and getting a refund.

BpcvP.jpg

Said proof of me turning into a scammer?
Definition of scam: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

I have not been deceptive, everyone has known the plans as they have played along, some have even contributed to them and are the reasons they are what they are now. Fraudulent? Fraudulent is selling under false pretences..... so I was really the victim of fraud.

Need me to continue?
Always making yourself out to be the victim. It seems to me and many others that you are too thick to ever learn. That's why you got the ban hammer from the fb groups, not Dylan being ban happy. You are the first and only person to get permbant from all three groups, iirc. Only one other person has gotten banned and that was only from one group and for posting stuff nsfw without telling everyone.

Always making yourself out to be the victim. It seems to me and many others that you are too thick to ever learn. That's why you got the ban hammer from the fb groups, not Dylan being ban happy. You are the first and only person to get permbant from all three groups, iirc. Only one other person has gotten banned and that was only from one group and for posting stuff nsfw without telling everyone.
THIS ^^^^

So you guys know, I HATE banning people from my Groups. But you did what you did, call it scamming or fraud or whatever you'd like. David blatantly broke the rules intentionally, that's why he got banned. Call me whatever names you want, nobody believes your shit. Keep acting like the victim, it aint helping your case.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Suicide Bobb

5,000+ posts
SPLC Fails
Suicide Bobb
Camas, Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies