Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

That about sums up how pathetic your life is. You take the time to try and make me look like a bad guy even when you have told me I am not and that its a mustake I am going to learn from. Then you go and do this. Ever since starting that Facebook group you have had a giant stick up power right up your rectum. You swing ban hammers for fun. I am sick and tired of it. You can do whatever you want, but I will not let you make false claims. Most of what is said is true, and some is not. Get your facts straight before trying to drag a name in the mud. Also, if you read the previous comments before those screenshots were taken....you would see that it was not a "I am gonna scam" post. Even just reading what the original wall post said you can tell it wasn't meant to be a "I am gonna scam" post. Grow up kid. get a life, and next time you go to drag a name through the mud, stop and say "would I want someone doing this to me if I fucked up?". Yeah I admit I fucked up, I never scammed anyone on here, and I did not scam Mechman, so don't even say I did.
There is so much fail going on in this post that I'm just going to sit back and let other people pick it apart. You aren't even worth the effort because, as usual, you only listen to what you you tell yourself, not what others tell you.

Alt was DOA.
oh ok well i dont really see a problem with this it would have been better if you let mechman know that, hey I decided that because it was doa i want to go with a different company blah blah.

My bad, you're right. It is fraud, not scamming. Regardless, it's not right.
Wasn't saying you were wrong. Far from it. More for him. Scamming is one thing. Committing fraud against a company that has the resources to fight back. Yeah. Not smart.

oh ok well i dont really see a problem with this it would have been better if you let mechman know that, hey I decided that because it was doa i want to go with a different company blah blah.
Not how the warranty works bro. Mechman said they would fix it, fixed it and sent it back. Mechman held up there end of the bargain.

For sure. I used to like this kid, then he made me dislike him for the issue he had with the trades. Now I hate him for turning into a scammer. It's really sad that he made all of this what it is. Both situations got bad solely because he made them get worse.
Said proof of me turning into a scammer?

Definition of scam: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

I have not been deceptive, everyone has known the plans as they have played along, some have even contributed to them and are the reasons they are what they are now. Fraudulent? Fraudulent is selling under false pretences..... so I was really the victim of fraud.

Need me to continue?

i told them that over the phone...

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

. And now he changes his name when he's called out for scamming. Does this not strike anyone else as odd?
changed this last night.......

Said proof of me turning into a scammer?
Definition of scam: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation

I have not been deceptive, everyone has known the plans as they have played along, some have even contributed to them and are the reasons they are what they are now. Fraudulent? Fraudulent is selling under false pretences..... so I was really the victim of fraud.

Need me to continue?
Word it however you may. You are no better than a scammer in my eyes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Suicide Bobb

5,000+ posts
SPLC Fails
Suicide Bobb
Camas, Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies