Buyer Beware: Bassin Brandon/Tarantula Lemur

Suicide Bobb
5,000+ posts

SPLC Fails
Just when you guys thought it couldn't get any worse, behold!

Mechman_Facebook_1cropped.jpg

Mechman_Facebook_2cropped.jpg

Mechman_Facebook_3cropped.jpg

That's right, after all the shit he has already put Mechman through, he decides to openly admit to his intent to momentarily scam him! In case you don't want to read, he went through and filed a chargeback on the alternator while he knew it was en route to his house directly from Mechman! He intended to receive the alternator and chargeback to "scare/troll" Mechman, then send the alternator back. Whether he does this or not, we will see.

On a separate note, I have documented evidence that through a trade he did between two CA members, he purposefully coaxed person A into forging his username/date on items that were in that persons possession, so that person A could send the speakers to person B and, and person B would believe that that item was in Tarantula's possession.

I figured all of you guys should know about these things before you decide to do business with him. He is not to be trusted.

By the way, this is coming from someone who used to support him more than ANYONE here. I have a severe hatred for scammers, and that is why I am making this thread. I'm not sure if he can be banned for the Mechman instance, but he should be.

CLIFS: Tarantula Lemur displayed his intent to scam Mechman momentarily by filing a chargeback for the bad alternator that he knew was being shipped back to him in working condition from Mechman, and previously was deceptive during a trade by claiming he was in possession of items that he in reality was not in possession of.

Oh shit. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Proof of earlier shady activities?
It's a HUGE clusterfuck, it would be a lot easier if you joined the Facebook Group. I may find a way to consolidate it for everyone here though, but it won't be easy.

LOL, That's fucked up.

On a separate note, I have documented evidence that through a trade he did between two CA members, he purposefully coaxed person A into forging his username/date on items that were in that persons possession, so that person A could send the speakers to person B and, and person B would believe that that item was in Tarantula's possession.
Do you have a link to that thread and who were the people helping him ?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was jking about trolling them. I really can't do anything, that chargeback was made a while ago, it finally got pushed through to the final stages today. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. The best I can do is ship the alternator back to them when it gets here. I already said that, don't be a butt hurt little kid dylan, this is the 3rd thread you have posted about me. just lay off. I have never scammed, and this isnt scamming, they are getting the item back, I have no intent to keep said item. Grow up kid.

****.... That's some bottom of the barrel stuff right there..
For sure. I used to like this kid, then he made me dislike him for the issue he had with the trades. Now I hate him for turning into a scammer. It's really sad that he made all of this what it is. Both situations got bad solely because he made them get worse.

I was jking about trolling them. I really can't do anything, that chargeback was made a while ago, it finally got pushed through to the final stages today. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. The best I can do is ship the alternator back to them when it gets here. I already said that, don't be a butt hurt little kid dylan, this is the 3rd thread you have posted about me. just lay off. I have never scammed, and this isnt scamming, they are getting the item back, I have no intent to keep said item. Grow up kid.
Its scamming however you want to defend yourself. Your still doing fraudulent behavior

Actually Brandon you knew the alt was on its way and you called and pushed for the chargeback to happen faster. You told us you got a message while in school that the alt was there and yet you still pushed for the charge back to occur faster. You could have stopped the charge back. You laughed about making mechman pay more in shipping, i.e. scammed him out of shipping money

Telling me to grow up? Wow, you really have run out of ideas, haven't you?

Sure, you may have started the chargeback claim a while ago, but you kept it going and as quoted in the comments you made on that wall post, you called someone today in order to file the claim. Had you NOT intended on doing it, you would NOT have called them again today. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Butthurt, eh? I guess I shouldn't let people know when a scammer arises, else I'm a butthurt, immature kid!

It's a HUGE clusterfuck, it would be a lot easier if you joined the Facebook Group. I may find a way to consolidate it for everyone here though, but it won't be easy.
That about sums up how pathetic your life is. You take the time to try and make me look like a bad guy even when you have told me I am not and that its a mustake I am going to learn from. Then you go and do this. Ever since starting that Facebook group you have had a giant stick up power right up your rectum. You swing ban hammers for fun. I am sick and tired of it. You can do whatever you want, but I will not let you make false claims. Most of what is said is true, and some is not. Get your facts straight before trying to drag a name in the mud. Also, if you read the previous comments before those screenshots were taken....you would see that it was not a "I am gonna scam" post. Even just reading what the original wall post said you can tell it wasn't meant to be a "I am gonna scam" post. Grow up kid. get a life, and next time you go to drag a name through the mud, stop and say "would I want someone doing this to me if I fucked up?". Yeah I admit I fucked up, I never scammed anyone on here, and I did not scam Mechman, so don't even say I did.

so he bought an alt broke it got it fixed under warranty and had it repaired then decided he didnt want it anymore so he filed a credit charge back?

Telling me to grow up? Wow, you really have run out of ideas, haven't you?
Sure, you may have started the chargeback claim a while ago, but you kept it going and as quoted in the comments you made on that wall post, you called someone today in order to file the claim. Had you NOT intended on doing it, you would NOT have called them again today. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT

Butthurt, eh? I guess I shouldn't let people know when a scammer arises, else I'm a butthurt, immature kid!

I called wellsfargo before school smart one. I received shipping notification half way through school. Tell me how I was to know?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Suicide Bobb

5,000+ posts
SPLC Fails
Suicide Bobb
Camas, Washington
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies