Burned by CoilBurner BEWARE

i just did. thankfully i didnt send as a gift, but i did use my bank account so my CC company wont back me up. he has replied to my claim saying that the amp was tested, but it is definitely NOT working
Id submit as evidence IP address information along with the other associated scam accounts he has used in the past.

Sry to hear about yalls losses. I never buy from anyone unless they are willing to take half now half once I test unless its a member I have known since 09 and have atleast a 10+ Itrader rating on this site.

i just did. thankfully i didnt send as a gift, but i did use my bank account so my CC company wont back me up. he has replied to my claim saying that the amp was tested, but it is definitely NOT working
Paypal finally favored me after a long month. Sorry to hear that though, I tried warning you to open a claim up before he took off with the funds.

wait so if he has already pulled the funds from his account, paypal wont cover me?
If he already transferred the funds to his bank account, then it's doubtful you will see your money. Paypal will favor you, but you wont receive any funds back. Good luck, and hopefully he didn't transfer the funds yet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kpetree

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
kpetree
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies