Burned by CoilBurner BEWARE

yeah WTF are you supposed to do if someone is online but won't respond to PM? I'm kinda worried about a situation i'm in myself and my install is held up along with missing out on other sales.

Well,I bought the Us Acoustics 4085 from him almost 2 weeks ago now..I live in Tx as well..I have been on ebay for a long time bought n sold,still do..I have been wondering where the amp is lately, but havent asked yet.Being in the same state,it shouldnt take but about 1 week through reg mail service to get here/from houston Tx. to Royse/rockwall,but...We will see.Some of us have to work and its not easy to get to ups, fed ex,Post office,ect. with the hours provided.I am having to work after hours of these services myself,and i can only let those know that i will get the item out to you the best that i can..So just be a little patient,and pay pal does have a claims dept for those types of situations.I myself,am being patient,and giving the time.

well i'm all about being patient but I'd like to have a heads up because i like the fact that we can communicate on the forum but if the communication stops then the nervousness begins if you've been scammed before.

I hear you Cornbreadxd...Crystal!! I will give an update of the outcome of my experience here on this forum.I have best interest of all on this forum.

Well,I bought the Us Acoustics 4085 from him almost 2 weeks ago now..I live in Tx as well..I have been on ebay for a long time bought n sold,still do..I have been wondering where the amp is lately, but havent asked yet.Being in the same state,it shouldnt take but about 1 week through reg mail service to get here/from houston Tx. to Royse/rockwall,but...We will see.Some of us have to work and its not easy to get to ups, fed ex,Post office,ect. with the hours provided.I am having to work after hours of these services myself,and i can only let those know that i will get the item out to you the best that i can..So just be a little patient,and pay pal does have a claims dept for those types of situations.I myself,am being patient,and giving the time.
He doesn't live in Texas, he lives in Canada. I'd start up a claim before it's too late.

yeah WTF are you supposed to do if someone is online but won't respond to PM? I'm kinda worried about a situation i'm in myself and my install is held up along with missing out on other sales.
I hear ya!

well i'm all about being patient but I'd like to have a heads up because i like the fact that we can communicate on the forum but if the communication stops then the nervousness begins if you've been scammed before.
He will communicate until you call him out.

His other screen names are Qxxx4, WOT, QuantumAudio which are all known scammers.
That's exactly what I found out through his email on a google search. Can we get a MOD to check and see how many other screen names this guy has? never mind, you are a MOD! For all those people that sent him money, I'd start a claim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

kpetree

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
kpetree
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied