Burned amp... cause?

Ok I just bought a ct sounds CT-1500.1D and I would like some knowledge of what to watch out for so I don't fry this one. Voltage, gain anything else?

Ok I just bought a ct sounds CT-1500.1D and I would like some knowledge of what to watch out for so I don't fry this one. Voltage, gain anything else?
CT Sound made a name for themselves a few years back selling a bunch of amps that caught on fire. By my estimation the fist thing you should be watching out for is the known reliability of the brand. From there these things are extremely cheap for a reason, just hope you didn't get a dud from China.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

While both corrode, CCA will corroded 10x faster, and carry less current. Knuconceptz kollosus is cheap enough to do it right the first time
Personally I recommend stereo integrity speakers. M25, M3Carbon, TM65MKIV They also make fantastic Amps and subs Amps In the configuration you...
One or two, they are still subwoofer outs and are mono summed signals from both left and right. Even the 2 RCA subwoofer pre-outs on the 2nd one...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks for all the advice. Ultimately, I was able to get them to honor the warranty contract. It took a lot of back and forth and I received...

About this thread

bmtsr.80

bmtsr.80
US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
hispls