Building box for standard cab silverado

Participant count
  • Participant list

chevypwr
10+ year member

Is it possible to make a box fit for 2 10's for my standard cab chevy silverado? I own a cabinet shop so I got the tools and meterials. But I'm working with limited space and I'm also 6'3". I havent found any decent info on systems in standard cabs, anybody have advice or a truck similar to mine?

I just got done building one for my regular cab f150. I lost a little bit of room but not too much. Theres a link to some pics in my sig. If your looking to not loose ANY leg room you might want to go with some shallow mounts. There are quite a few companies that are making them now. Pioneer makes some in 10's and 12's.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/division/demo/shallowsubwoofer/0,,2076_369685076,00.html

There are other companies that make them also. Do a search on here and you will come up with quite a few threads.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.