Building a new system. Need help!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello there im building a new system that's a little out of my league. My car is a dodge charger the only thing I have right now is 4 pioneer TS-w2502D4 10 inch subwoofers and 1 sundown audio zv4 15 inch subwoofer. I really need help picking speakers, amps. and a head unit. I have a budget of 1,500 for the other audio parts. Any help will be great!! thank you so much

That's a decent budget. What's your goals here ? Also. New or used equipment. You'll need a deck the harness. Box all the wires speakers and amps Don't worry about the rears. Leave them stock off deck power. Put more to fronts deaden doors big 3 is a must. I'd sell the pioneers to get more cash. Plenty of options and dealers like myself that can help even hit a package deal if need be

Im looking for new equipment. My goal is the louder the better. The harness, the box, and wires im counting as part of my install budget. I would prefer not to sell my pioneer subs if I need to increase my budget I will

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.