building a box for my 2002 dodge ram 1500 preferably ported

Participant count
  • Participant list

BeastieDodge

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hey guys I am going to be building a ported box for my 2 american bass HD 15s in my 2002 dodge ram 1500 quad cab and I was wanting some ideas and pointers on how I should go about building it also I wanted to build another single 15 ported box for a orion hcca 15 5000 watt sub or put all 3 in the same box I just dont know if all 3 will work together please help me out thanks

afa9TDR.jpg

I bet it bangs bro

So you have 2 threads now where people are telling you not to mix different subs and you are still going to do it. Just because you’ve been doing it for 15 years doesn’t mean you’ve been doing it right for 15 years

Doesn't matter as long as there in dif boxes and dif amps never had a problem and I've been doing audio for 15 that's just what some people prefer
science proves otherwise from what audio engineers say along with people that actually compete and know what real loud and sound quality is. You've been doing it wrong for 15 years and do not have the concept of phase cancellation in your vocabulary or know anything about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.