Building a box for my '05 chevy crew cab

Looks awesome oxsign! How much room do you have inbetween your ports and the passenger wall?
Thx, it looks close, but theres about 3". I'll get alittle port niose but I wont hear it from the drivers seat, lol.

came out nice. is it really neccessary to put a fuse between the alt. and battery?
Yes. On the GM trucks the wire from the alt. to the batt. is a fuseable link wire. If you want to retain that you need to fuse the wire. Unless of course you have an 0 ga. fuseable link wire.

Install looks great!! Need some vidz when it is done!!

Thomas

Well yes an no, LOL. I did a dumbass move, and didn't brace it properly. That in turn "blew" the face off the box (was not double baffled). So now I have to tear off the carpeting to see if the box is salvagable, LOL.

Well yes an no, LOL. I did a dumbass move, and didn't brace it properly. That in turn "blew" the face off the box (was not double baffled). So now I have to tear off the carpeting to see if the box is salvagable, LOL.
pics?

That is insane in the membrane! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

DOH! sounds like something I would do to my truck, it never fails you do friends and customer rides PERFECT then when it coes to your own shi$ it ends up like that! LOL! Get er done and lets see some vids of it bangin!

Ya it sux, but $hit happens, LOL. I took it apart, and I'll have to cut a new front face for it. Otherwise it's good. Hopfully I can have it up and going, with the propped bracing this time, in the next week or so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.