Build complete

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ampz
10+ year member

Philly
It looks like it came factory with the car. I love that type of work. Mike from Mobile Edge did a beautiful job and he'll spend most of the day tomorrow tuning. I haven't heard it at all yet but I'm definitely stoked to hear it.

wg4VYuN.jpg

CK2WUab.jpg

mNe2v8v.jpg

AfxYSm2.jpg

W1X9LMG.jpg

g2Biu9d.jpg

eTSiUek.jpg

iCrNEsg.jpg

iXNnar3.jpg

3vRvmQ2.jpg

Those hertz 6.5 door speakers sound pretty good? I've been thinking of re vamping my component speakers... Also been looking into hybrid audio speakers... Clean setup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually they sounded amazing on the wall in the shop so I can only imagine how awesome they will sound in the car. I haven't picked it up yet, he'll be hardcore tuning tomorrow and then I'll pick it up Friday or Saturday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.