Budget Setup - HELP!

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=19476. I'd do this sub. And either the arc amp or hifonics amp that was recommened. I recommend arc amps turd ( you probably were a terd baby, maning u came out of your moms ass) because they are superior to most amps, I now can say that I've actually heard them in person and I have to say I was very impressed, very clean and powerfull. And my buddy can get them at a good price so I recommend them to everyone, I just like helping people out and find good gear cheap.
Is that super sweet dream system in your sig ever gonna become a reality?

We dont run imaginary systems here. So stop recommending **** you only heard in demos fegglet

And you imaginary buddy cant get ****.........you sound like a dealer.

Is that super sweet dream system in your sig ever gonna become a reality?We dont run imaginary systems here. So stop recommending **** you only heard in demos fegglet

And you imaginary buddy cant get ****.........you sound like a dealer.
LOL i just looked at his sig, most of it says coming soon... EVEN THE CAR! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Is little...?

a)your last name

b)your knowledge of car audio

c) your penis

d)all of the above

Lmfao, that's hilarious. I'm actually making my dream system a reality, I ordered my 2 hertz mlk 165 component sets , 3 arc amps, a focal component set and image dynamics 4x6's yesterday and they'll get here next week sometime. And also I'm kind of a noob when it comes to car stereo although I have heard a lot of different gear and have an ear for what sounds good.

Lmfao, that's hilarious. I'm actually making my dream system a reality, I ordered my 2 hertz mlk 165 component sets , 3 arc amps, a focal component set and image dynamics 4x6's yesterday and they'll get here next week sometime. And also I'm kind of a noob when it comes to car stereo although I have heard a lot of different gear and have an ear for what sounds good.
I actually got family in Columbus and Grove City that I can come visit. I'd like to hear your setup when it gets done.

I have that same amp (check my signature), running 2 12" kenwoods, they are 400rms each, and with that amp, it pounds the **** out of them.

great amp for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.