Budget build suggestions....

Participant count
  • Participant list

dailyrider123

Senior VIP Member
OK guys I recently purchased my fiance' a trailblazer ls and I'm looking to do a budget build for her. I need suggestions on what to get her. I'm wanting to do two 12s that does not require a huge box but are good for a small ported box, I'm thinking two sundown sa 12s or maybe 1 15" x whichever one I go with I plan to do sub up port back. I also want to make sure I'm around 1500-2k on the amp so hopefully I can just throw a xp950 or two in the back and don't worry about upgrading the alt. As far as hu I'm going to do a double din so she can gave the reverse cam setup as well. So basically I'm looking for suggestions on subs ,amps, hu's and component speakers as well. I'm going to try to budget all this within 1100 bucks I'll be building my own box for whatever substage chosen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.