Budget amp to go with ID10?

I wish I had the time and tools to make a box…. It seems easier to buy one that’s built right
Ive bought and still use a couple of those Screw and Glue enclosures. Those turned out very nice and do very well. Just need a drill, drill bit, Screws, wood glue and some silicone or caulking and your time. Put you Woofer information in and or speak to someone about your max to max dimensions and they can get one done for you at GP Audio

Ive bought and still use a couple of those Screw and Glue enclosures. Those turned out very nice and do very well. Just need a drill, drill bit, Screws, wood glue and some silicone or caulking and your time. Put you Woofer information in and or speak to someone about your max to max dimensions and they can get one done for you at GP Audio
I saw GP and ZEnclosures too but GP looks better

Ive tried and still do.. but the majority end up looking like Crap.. LOL 👀 👀 👀 👀 💩 💩 💩 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I promise you with the proper tools like a solid accurate table saw and a decent router, you can build a box perfectly! Back in the late 90’s I built some abominations lol. Nothing lined up, I had gaps on the sides, you get the picture lol. At the time I invested in a decent table saw, it wasn’t a great one but considered a decent one at the time. I went from being a mile off on cuts to an 1/8” worst case. First time I used a high end table saw at a shop I use to work at as an installer, I was mind blown lol. Everything just was perfect. With the programs now that once you settle on a design with dimensions and it tells you the exact size to make each panel it’s cake with the right tools.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...