Budget amp to go with ID10?

Both my 2ks are doing very well

Both my 2ks are doing very well
I’m stuck between these and Taramps

I’m stuck between these and Taramps
CT Sounds has really good customer service and will stand behind theyre Warranty. Ive ran a couple of Taramps 3ks, and they got down just fine. I wanted to be able to strap some amps.CT was the Ticket for that within the budget I was looking at to Experiment with. I think that the Taramps has a built in fan?? That may be a plus for you ? Just be sure to buy from a rept. seller that give a warranty. Either amp will be great on that sub and a little headroom will make either run cooler and last

I went with sky high just because I have seen them quite a bit. But honestly if you even went with 16g ofc, you would see better results than with much larger cca imo. I learned a long time ago you only get out of your system what you put in.

I went with sky high just because I have seen them quite a bit. But honestly if you even went with 16g ofc, you would see better results than with much larger cca imo. I learned a long time ago you only get out of your system what you put in.
You’re right man. OFC all the way!

I have an Image Dynamics ID10 on the way. I the the Taramps will work for me since it has the internal fan. Strapping amps is big boy stuff lol
Man it should work just fine for you. A nice tuned enclosure will be the way to go as well. The enclosure will be all the difference for getting the performance out of that sub ... or any sub for that matter. So spend time on getting that enclosure built and tuned correctly to your liking/needs. LOL.. You can Strapp a couple of those CT Sounds 400s or 700s 😬

Man it should work just fine for you. A nice tuned enclosure will be the way to go as well. The enclosure will be all the difference for getting the performance out of that sub ... or any sub for that matter. So spend time on getting that enclosure built and tuned correctly to your liking/needs. LOL.. You can Strapp a couple of those CT Sounds 400s or 700s 😬
The problem is my trunk space is small and awkwardly shaped lol… Image Dynamics recommends a box anywhere from 28-32hz for best sound…

The problem is my trunk space is small and awkwardly shaped lol… Image Dynamics recommends a box anywhere from 28-32hz for best sound…
I did a 2014 couple years ago GT for the neighbor. We did an XFL10 in a 1.8 ported enclosure with a PPI Phantom 1000.1d,a 600.2 on the Polk MM 6.5 components, and an older Concord 20.2 on the rears, an E.Quake 7k EQ, and Kenwood HU. It did really nice. Im sure that your trunk space may be a bit smaller with that Convertable top down?

I did a 2014 couple years ago GT for the neighbor. We did an XFL10 in a 1.8 ported enclosure with a PPI Phantom 1000.1d,a 600.2 on the Polk MM 6.5 components, and an older Concord 20.2 on the rears, an E.Quake 7k EQ, and Kenwood HU. It did really nice. Im sure that your trunk space may be a bit smaller with that Convertable top down?
This is how my trunk looks… the top panel steps down as you go into the trunk..

Attachments

• 203470CC-37D0-46C8-9C42-7E9931BF0203.jpeg
    203470CC-37D0-46C8-9C42-7E9931BF0203.jpeg
    892.3 KB · Views: 16
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...