budget $600. What to get?

eurovw

Hi, folks.

Here is a project. I've got $600 to build a sound sytem.

I'll need :

1. HU, don't care about mp3 feature

2. Components in front (4" is the only one that fits)

Everything else to make it nice.

So, what do I need?

I've got 6x9 holes in the rear shelf, if that matters.

Car -> 86 Mercedes Benz 300e

Head Unit = Pioneer Premier DEH-P350 ($150 shipped from thezeb.com)Speakers = Rockford Fosgate FNX2414 ($200 shipped from thezeb.com)

Amplifier = US Acoustics USX4065 ($123 shipped from thezeb.com)

Subwoofer = Pioneer TS-W305C ($70 shipped from thezeb.com)

Then make yourself a subwoofer enclosure (

Grand Total - $597 shipped to your door with full factory warranties ...

Use the front pre-out for channels 1+2 on the amp and the sub pre-out for channels 3+4 on the amplifier. Hook the speakers up to channels 1+2 and bridge the subwoofer off channels 3+4.
looks good except i think u could save some $$ on the speakers. Cystal Csc's on purecaraudio.com for $140 or some Mb quarts if u like the harsher tweeter they make some good stuff for good prices.

The premiers have a 2 year warranty (instead of 1 year), and usually have like 5 more features, for the price difference, maybe like 20 bucks...and the fact that you're getting a premier, its almost always worth it. Usually look better too.

- pe@ce

The premiers have a 2 year warranty (instead of 1 year), and usually have like 5 more features, for the price difference, maybe like 20 bucks...and the fact that you're getting a premier, its almost always worth it. Usually look better too.
- pe@ce
I look at their description and still cannot find any difference between premiers and regular pioneer hus.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.