Budget $600: Recommend Me A Set Of Components

I've heard all three sets, I think the morels & hertz are some of smoothest sounding comps that are great for the money.

focal isn't as smooth but a great set as well

I would buy the hybrid ovations over most comps out there.

Go active with scan rev oem's for $355 out of the classifieds and

scan Illuminator tweeters from Madisound. Uhh slightly over budget

at $755.

so why ask for recommendations when you have your whole setup plotted out in your sig already? get what you want instead of being worried if you made the incorrect decision.

btw, how much is that car worth compared to what you are putting in it?

so why ask for recommendations when you have your whole setup plotted out in your sig already? get what you want instead of being worried if you made the incorrect decision.I was just curious as to what people thought.

Not near as much as the equipment that I'm puttin in it but I'm getting a 2007 honda pilot and am transferring everything to it, except maybe the hu if it comes with navagation. Then I'll do the stock hu and get a rockford fosgate 360.2.

so why ask for recommendations when you have your whole setup plotted out in your sig already? get what you want instead of being worried if you made the incorrect decision.
WTF, are you practicing to be a bish? Obviously he is trying to get opinions before he pulls the trigger. I think it's okay to that here, this is a car audio forum after all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.