Buck is doing free box designs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have 4 12s sealed i cant get a ported box in the hatch so for me to have ucome up with a sealed box is a waste lol so how about a 8inch box. i need one for a sundown sa-8 . if i can get it to b wired at 1 ohm it will see 500 rms if it is at 2 ohms it will see like 400. so i want a nice box single slot port at 31hz a tad under 32 if u can and the box can b on the bigger side cuz of the low rms power. do what ya do thanks boss

Alright...This is the equipment that i have:

1 DC Audio Lv4xl 15" D2 subwoofer

going to buy either a hifonics hifi 2500wrms amp or something like a crunch 3000.1gp...recommendations on either would be appreceiated

1 1997 Ford Thunderbird LX trunk

2 optima yellowtops (i know they are not the best but you cant beat free lol)

0 guage wiring

This is what i need...:

a design for a Bandpass box for this sub.

The center armrest of the rear seats flips down and i would like to port the box into it.

I mostly listen to rap music and like the looooooooooooow notes so a low tuning freq is desired. and maybe something close to a hairtrick would be cool too.

I havent got the actual trunk dimensions til next week because the car is about 2 hrs away from me. so basically all i need is the cubic footage of both chambers and port area.

I am planning on making the box with 2 layers of 3/4 mdf with some fiberglass and 2x4s for bracing. i also have a 3/4" plexi window that i plan on putting in the box as well so i can see inside.

any input/suggestions/concerns would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Brandon

Here's a HT sub box I designed for a guy on caco....I completely winged it, but he said he likes it so I guess I did alright with it.

1021102003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...