Buck Box Designs - Refreshed Thread

The F8L’s look very beefy.

View attachment 34528

You should see the Resilient Sounds Gold 8. 300 ounce magnet. Beast mode.

Screenshot_20211208-211735_Gallery.jpg

Skar VXF 12 sealed-horn-like hybrid going in a large semi truck sleeper cabin.

This is tuned and shape for music. It's difficult to get good pressure and smooth sound out of a sub box in a cabin this large. So, this style box is my attempt to create a somewhat decent bandwidth musical enclosure that will somewhat smoothly pressurize the cabin and keep the subwoofer cone under control.

I have at least 10 active designs right now, and some of those are for audio companies and shops, a couple of those designs are very large walls. Just letting anyone know that I’m going to be slammed until after Christmas or so, more than likely. If you need a design, I’d go ahead and get your name on my list before others do.

I have at least 10 active designs right now, and some of those are for audio companies and shops, a couple of those designs are very large walls. Just letting anyone know that I’m going to be slammed until after Christmas or so, more than likely. If you need a design, I’d go ahead and get your name on my list before others do.
If you put as much time into every design as you put into mine, I'm surprised you're not backed up for months.

Super duper stuffed clamshell design, tuned very low. This box will have a good bit of extra strength work going into it, when it comes to internal bracing, just it won't be wood. This is a C-Pillar wall, believe it or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...