Brown Bread & B-Quiet

Participant count
  • Participant list

JonBoy
10+ year member

Does anyone have anything to input about these products. I plan on ordering some kind of sounddeading material and these seem to be reasonalbly priced. My spoiler was installed after I bought my car and it is beginning to rattle to unbearable levels. In order to coat my trunk lid well and maybe the rest of my trunk, how many square feet will be needed?

Also, what about Raamatt? 69$ for 50 sq ft. It is considerably cheaper than the brown bread and b-quiet. Does anyone have experience with these products that could give a comparison? I want something that gets the job done, but It doesn't have to be insanely good.

Might want to try fatmat...its only $99.99 for 100 ft^2, and that way you can do your trunk and doors too. Im still waiting to hear a fatmat review from someone. There is also second skin which seems to be pretty dam good according to steve //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. I think its like $50 for 50 ft^2.

Where are you in lexington by the way?

http://www.fatmat.com

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1942225737

I got 100sq' of Be-Quiet for around $100. I used about 70sq' in my trunk. I also used foam to stuff and cover the body panels after the deadening was applied. The only thing that rattles is the muffler. As for you spoiler, I would put some thick (1/4" or so) gaskets between it and the trunk lid.....maybe even use some lock washers....

I've used both Brown Bread and B-Quiet. Brown Bread works better and is a great product. Best I've used. B-Quiet works well as well, you just need more layers.

I buy from B-Quiet.com as well. Shipping is free and quick. Not 30 bucks US. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Originally posted by JonBoy Does anyone have anything to input about these products. I plan on ordering some kind of sounddeading material and these seem to be reasonalbly priced. My spoiler was installed after I bought my car and it is beginning to rattle to unbearable levels. In order to coat my trunk lid well and maybe the rest of my trunk, how many square feet will be needed?

Also, what about Raamatt? 69$ for 50 sq ft. It is considerably cheaper than the brown bread and b-quiet. Does anyone have experience with these products that could give a comparison? I want something that gets the job done, but It doesn't have to be insanely good.
http://caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17094

- Steve

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.