Broken pioneer deh 80-prs faceplate

Participant count
  • Participant list
If there's anyone in the SDSU area of San Diego who would let me use their faceplate for a few minutes, I'd put off having to buy a new faceplate for a while. Thanks.

If there's anyone in the SDSU area of San Diego who would let me use their faceplate for a few minutes, I'd put off having to buy a new faceplate for a while. Thanks.
I have a extra brand new face plate i can sell you. Pm me if you want it, otherwise i'll put it on Ebay at some point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sounds like it's the digitizer in front of the LCD panel (a separate clear thin glass panel that responds to touch) is what broke. Technically it...
So the car audio shop I took it to just claimed "bad wiring" and now it all works. Not really sure what that means but case closed! thanks...
OK, so turn your music on at moderate listening level and unplug the battery/alternator and see how long that capacitor keeps things playing...
I use Waze on my 1500 NEX. The one time I did have issues I had to delete weblink and redownload it. I have location to "while using" on weblink app.

About this thread

tigey

tigey
San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Roland