10+ year member

Dakota GOD!!!
nm
Item(s) for Sale:

Broken/non-working JL 12" w3v2-D2

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dual 2 ohm coil.

300w RMS

Subwoofer worked well for a while but started to make a scratching noise when being played. Then one day while I was playing music it totally just froze in one position and got very hot.

After that happened I turned everything off and unhooked it.

I have no idea whats wrong but maybe someone can figure out something to do with it.

This Subwoofer is NON-WORKING.

Price:

I dunno what to ask for something like this so I'll say $40+shipping.

I am open to offers or trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

You pay shipping.

Item Pictures:

100_1503.jpg

100_1505.jpg

100_1500.jpg

100_1495.jpg

(frozen in this position)

100_1499.jpg

100_1502.jpg

100_1501.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.