Bridging an Amp!!!

This is really important, I really have no idea how to bridge 2 channels on my amp so i can get more power to my sub, I have 100w per channel and I was told that I can get more out of my amp if i bridge the channels.

Can anyone help please!?? how can i do it and how much more power will i get to run my Sub???/

Thanx in advance!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

if ur amp is bridgable...here is advice: ur amp is most likely only stable at 4 ohms if bridged, so if you hook up ur subs in a 4 ohm load and bridge it to the amp, u will get 2 ohms, a 2 channel amp will cut the ohm load in half. trust me. i found out the hard way. so i think what u can do if you have 2 svc 4 ohm woofers, hook them up series and then bridge to the amp so u will get a 4 ohm load. its confusing i know.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.