Bridging 2 amps to run 3 subs???

Participant count
  • Participant list

mxchaz

Minimal Gangster
Hey guys, I was wondering if it was possible to bridge 2 amps together to run 3 subs.. Is it even possible or should I find an amp big enough to achieve the power that I want. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

what amps, if they can be strapped then yes.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

also what is the voice coil config on the subs, as well as power ratings.

sure, assuming amps are strappable and final load is safe on the amps, its more then viable...many people will run a 2.6 load strapped on amps, 1.3 each, with 3 d4's in series paralell..and its not uncommon at all for people to run to run 1.33, .66 each, with 3 d2s series parallel

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.