Brazilian amp decision, need opinions please

I run taramps and love it. I just impressed the shi t out if a sundown guy yesterday with it. He couldn't believe it was that powerful for being that small
soo many korean to brazilian converts nowadays its not even funny anymore lol. Oh wait... IT STILL IS!!!! LOL

I run taramps and love it. I just impressed the shi t out if a sundown guy yesterday with it. He couldn't believe it was that powerful for being that small
Cool.

DSP or HD? That bass line they have I don't see anything under 15k.

What about PRV? Or stetsom?

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Cool. DSP or HD? That bass line they have I don't see anything under 15k.

What about PRV? Or stetsom?

stetsom is okay, standard brazilian rules apply when running them. PRV is geared for mids, i would not look at them for sub duty.

i'd rather stick with the big 3, banda, sound digital and taramps and dont stray away. Build quality on those amps are solid. I wouldnt run banda at half ohm though.

Last edited by a moderator:
stetsom is okay, standard brazilian rules apply when running them. PRV is geared for mids, i would not look at them for sub duty.
i'd rather stick with the big 3, banda, sound digital and taramps and dont stray away.
Ok cool. DSP or HD? I see the DSP is more expensive but I wonder what the real difference is besides the volt meter

Ok cool. DSP or HD? I see the DSP is more expensive but I wonder what the real difference is besides the volt meter
DSP has a clip limiter so basically you'll never clip the subs. when turned on. Or you can allow a certain % of THD

DSP has a clip limiter so basically you'll never clip the subs. when turned on. Or you can allow a certain % of THD
Is there any difference in output or quality of parts that you know of?

Is there any difference in output or quality of parts that you know of?
mainly just price and that the DSP has more protection circuits... Unless you really need to save space... i'd jump straight into an 8k+. thats where Brazilian's price to performance ratio actually starts making sense. Anything smaller than a 6.5k is pretty overpriced IMO.

mainly just price and that the DSP has more protection circuits... Unless you really need to save space... i'd jump straight into an 8k+. thats where Brazilian's price to performance ratio actually starts making sense. Anything smaller than a 6.5k is pretty overpriced IMO.
Yea space was my biggest reason for buying one. Want my trunk back

any good deal on taramps, soundigital, banda or even stetsom as said and you'll be happy

ive noticed they lack the same internal capacitance as koreans and LOVE a strong power supply. adding a bank of caps alone makes any brazilian significantly louder

****, even having one alternator down for a week i could notice an obvious difference in loudness

any good deal on taramps, soundigital, banda or even stetsom as said and you'll be happy
ive noticed they lack the same internal capacitance as koreans and LOVE a strong power supply. adding a bank of caps alone makes any brazilian significantly louder

****, even having one alternator down for a week i could notice an obvious difference in loudness
Taramps and stetsom seem to be around the same price. Banda and sounddigital are more expensive.

So we will see. I got a new job and I had like 140 hours of leave they have to pay me out. I don't know how much I'll have to spend but it will be good.

IA 40.1 would be nice too. ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.