SOLD Brax IPC 1.0 farad digital cap BNIB

Maxxx
10+ year member

Rare German car audio equipment, brand new in wooden box wrapped in a limited edition Brax T-shirt. 1.0 Farad with digital display on top. Gold-plated connections. This is made in Germany by one of the few independent producers of capacitors (most others are generic). Absolutely brand new never installed, only taken out of box today for these photos. Includes brackets. $200 plus shipping.

445SANY0020-med.JPG

445SANY0021-med.JPG

445SANY0022-med.JPG

Well, if you dumpers represent the forum than yes, we're all wasting our time. I do get the feeling I am in the wrong saloon... Do your moderators support this attitude

Well, if you dumpers represent the forum than yes, we're all wasting our time. I do get the feeling I am in the wrong saloon... Do your moderators support this attitude
good luck with that too. you might want to take that attitude to caco as they are communist over there.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol and more and more

you have lots to learn my friend

1. we like wasting time

2. This isnt a saloon

3. The Mods are on our side (when here)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Maxxx

10+ year member
Maxxx
Waterloo, ON
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from