SOLD Bravox tweets and passive crossovers.

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
Pics later tonight.

These are the tweets and crossover to the CS60K component set. The comp set it rated at 80w rms. The tweets sound GREAT. nice and warm, not harsh at all after a lil EQ tuning. The tweeters themselves are measured at 10ohm a piece, so you'll likely need the passive crossovers to run these at 4ohms.

40 shipped

One of the mids from the set started getting some rattling that i couldnt for the life of me locate and stop, so i'm just over hauling my front stage. the other mid is just fine. for an extra 10 bucks I can throw in the good mid. It's kevlar coned //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Some of the crossover terminals need to be cleaned off, but i will sand them down before shipping. If you have an extra mid laying around you can combine that with these tweets, xovers, and mid to have a very decent component set for $50.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.