Brand New Zed Kronos!! $250/OBO Or Trades

Item(s) for Sale: Zed Kronos With Less Than 1 Hour Play Time On It. (Read Description below carefully , LOL.)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Cosmetics : 10/10 , Mechanical : ??

Here is the deal , my brother bought it new along with a Leviathan. We hooked it up (2/0 , Big 3 , Knu Distro , 4 GA from distro to amps , 10 gauge to subs) , and within 5 minutes it would go into protect (no heat , just protect). This was on a 4 ohm load bridged running a pair of 10D4 DCON's. We contacted steve mantz directly , he said it was due to the impedance curve of the subs , so he said he would "adjust the overcurrent protection" , and since we had to send the leviathan in anyways (1st run , had the popping issue) we figured we would have him "fix" the kronos too. Well , when we got it back i inspected it , and found 4 uninsulated jumper wires added , and a diode added. But i figured this is steve mantz "the legend" here so lets give it a test run. I hooked it up in my buick , 4 ohm load bridged , and within 5 minutes it did it again. So we unhooked it and said to hell with it. Brother put it on ebay , when the buyer got it , he said it was stuck in protect (no scamming , we marked the board and documented the serial numbers) , he was refunded and here the amp sits. Played with it a little and removed zeds jumper's , got it to come out of protect , but still no output. Here is some pics and also a video of it when it miraculously came out of protect.

As it sits , me and my brother are permanently turned off from any zed products , just trying to recoup some losses. I'm sure it can be fixed , i just don't have the time or patience.

Price: $250/OBO , Don't be afraid to make offers , And i may be able to cover cash to my brother so dont be afraid to throw up some trades too.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: However you want it shipped

Item Pictures:

VIDEO HERE : http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/stanky1219/?action=view&current=64cc8f53.mp4

a4d6e0f4.jpg
8c5149e3.jpg
4d56fba7.jpg
0f914a90.jpg

gotta conversate with the brother on this one. Gotta make this a fair sale here. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

would you take a mb quart 500.1 bought from k3n12ock no bass knob also one screw is stripped on speacker terminal other than that i dont think the amp has a single scratch id pay shipping on both amps and maybe some cash? hmu on a deal if your intersted in the amp 70a fuse sounds really good. class a/b

dude just get it fixed and not take that much of a loss.

Sorry to hear about your issues with Steve, I have never had any issues with him or his repairs.

GLWS, if I was still snatching this stuff up I would have made an offer on this piece!

dude just get it fixed and not take that much of a loss.
Sorry to hear about your issues with Steve, I have never had any issues with him or his repairs.

GLWS, if I was still snatching this stuff up I would have made an offer on this piece!
thats what i'm gonna do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.