Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Brahma 15

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

newt3no
10+ year member

Adire Guy
NY
Im going to be buying another sub soon and im stuck in the middle on this decesion. I have read all threads concering this topic so this is basically the deciding factor for me. Keep in mind that I will be running the sub off a 2500watt @1ohm MA Audio class ab amp. Please post your opinion and any recomendations you would have as well as what you would do if you were in my position.

hahaha, class AB....hahaha 2500 watts @ 1ohm...hahah MA audio. LOL, chances are it doesn't give near that rated power unless near 17v...also i wouldn't want to know the amperage draw of 2500 watts RMS @1ohm from a class AB amp. oh well...itll still be fine for either the brahma or XXX...i chose XXX just b/c and i hear people in love/amazed with theirs. Also, competing...i'd choose XXX over brahma personally. peace

NG

They are equal. Put both names on a piece of paper, stick both up your ass, mix them around, and pull one out. Buy that one.
he he he

its exactly that. the only difference between the 2 will come from the way you install them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hahaha, class AB....hahaha 2500 watts @ 1ohm...hahah MA audio. LOL, chances are it doesn't give near that rated power unless near 17v...also i wouldn't want to know the amperage draw of 2500 watts RMS @1ohm from a class AB amp. oh well...itll still be fine for either the brahma or XXX...i chose XXX just b/c and i hear people in love/amazed with theirs. Also, competing...i'd choose XXX over brahma personally. peace
NG
very true, my shop estimated a 250 amp draw ? so id need a 320amp alternator to run my car and stereo, any opinions on this ? and yes i will prob be runnin at > 14v

http://www.excessive amperage.com

i mean...he can build you a 300 amp alt...but yeah. You mean it'll prolly be less than 14.4v?? anyways, it'll porlly give you at least a good 1600-1800 at 14v which would be great for either own. tho, i'd be more comfortable with that type of power on an XXX if it were me. peace

NG

should be able to, e-mail him. might cost a lil more b/c of the car...but u can find out. also, u can add external voltage regulator to his alt to get up to 17v i think. peace

NG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...