Box tips & tricks

Participant count
  • Participant list
That would be fine but you will always be better off with 1 big port vs a bunch of small ports. It seems like you know that already but I just wanted to reinforce that.
yea... im get a bigger aero. i just already have these 4s and some scrap wood so i though i would try it.

In the aq world bigger is better try 7 cubes at 32 hz but the aeros you have are a waste of your time.
bigger for spl? and the 2k - 2.3k that im going to run? plus with the power i figured a smaller ensclosure (4.5 - 5 cubes) would control the sub better since im running @ or over the max(though max dont count for sh*it)

i see that he said daily. thats why i was wondering how his had anything to do with my setup. but oh well. thanks anyway

i see that he said daily. thats why i was wondering how his had anything to do with my setup. but oh well. thanks anyway
lemme make it a little easy on you bro. for future reference dont say "comp box" caust to MOST they will think you are talking burp. for your setup you need a daily build that will put up a good number on music. then it will just be more suggestions than anything, know what i mean?

lemme make it a little easy on you bro. for future reference dont say "comp box" caust to MOST they will think you are talking burp. for your setup you need a daily build that will put up a good number on music. then it will just be more suggestions than anything, know what i mean?
i see your point. im about to make a aero port out of the 4 4" ports. ima try to make 4 4's into 1 8 eight inch lol

ok came to conclusion. im going to take DBEEZ advice above and go with 7 cubes. not sure on the tune. its gonna be on music so not sure yet. im going sub up port back, aero port will be on the drivers side of blazer. will it matter the position of the sub on top of the box(as in same side as aeroport, in the middle of box, or on the oposit side from port)?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.