Box suggestions ssa icon

You can get 2.5 net...but it will have to be sub up and will have to slide in from the back seat. Ive done a few of these. I don't recommend sub up in trunk but it is possible.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP. You most likely won't be happy with it in a small sealed enclosure. Build inside the trunk and it will hammer. Then no one can steal it either because the enclosure doesn't fit back out the opening. Lol

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

You can get 2.5 net...but it will have to be sub up and will have to slide in from the back seat. Ive done a few of these. I don't recommend sub up in trunk but it is possible.

Shlt get box plans from this guy^ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

why not have him settle with 2 to 2.25 cube net? Would that work sub and port back?

why not have him settle with 2 to 2.25 cube net? Would that work sub and port back?
Theres a height issue big time. Has to be about 10" height on the box to slide it through the back.

There is plenty of room for 2.5 cuft net in that car, I had a 96 with 2 12s in 5.25 cubes firing forward sealed off. Take the back seat completely out and you will have a lot bigger hole to slide in through.

How much height do you have from taking the back seat off? Looks like in either going 1.5 sealed or taking the back seat out. Is up firing in a trunk that bad
I believe 13 1/2" which is tight for the sub to fit the face but it will. The back seat takes maybe 10 minutes to pull out, if you have the mach 460 you will have to remove the enclosure off the rear deck. Then just slide the box through the hole and reinstall the seats, its not tough at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.