Box style Yukon/Tahoe SPL

Participant count
  • Participant list

sxpimpin
10+ year member

bishes aint shiiiz
I'm just curious what type of number differences you guy's see from running subs up port back and subs back port back.. ect .Specifically in the 4 door yukon or tahoe.

I had my 2 18's firing up with the port back in my 13.5 cuft after displacement box with 5K and stock alt. Did a 149.0 at the dash db drag legal. 149.8 with the drivers door open.

Since then I modified the box so the subs fire back. I added a 250 amp alt and went to 7K. I dropped to a 148.3 on the dash, but with the drivers door open im doing a 150.5ish and a 151 in the kick.

To the ear its WAY louder than when i had 5k and subs up.. Just curious if i'll see a big gain going back to subs up port back with the added power.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.