Box size for stroker

Participant count
  • Participant list

skeptikal
Premium Member

Hold the wheel and drive
Indiana, US
I have done a little searching and couldnt find any good box sizes for a 15" Stroker... I think i might want to pick one up, but i cant decide what size box... if necessary the box will be completely built in to the trunk so i have about 7-8 cubes to work with... I'm trying to keep it ~4-5 but if necessary i could spare some more space.

anyone got any ideas? and also what tuning?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
I'm trying to do 4 18 inch resilient sound platinums in a cpillar flat wall .4 to 5 cubes per was told they like 12 to 16 inches per cube . I have...
40-85l is about the size range most high powered 12" woofers will want for a box. You should use manufacturer suggested box specs unless someone...
I would like to a bandpass box wherein the subs are facing each other and each have their own sealed enclosure with the center section being the...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...

About this thread

skeptikal

Premium Member
Hold the wheel and drive
skeptikal
Indiana, US
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date