Box Recommendations/Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

notw
10+ year member

¦·.,¸,.·¦Α&Ω¦·.,¸,.·¦
Georgia
ok i am going to be getting an audioque hdc315a and i am going to build the box myself. actual build will begin around the 17th of this month.

i have been reading that the aqs like high tuning and i was unsuccessful in my search for and answer to my question. here is my ?, if i am going to be listening to music that is well below 40hz for id say about 90% of the time then should i tune lower?

here is a pic showing space that i have to work with and the truck i am putting the system into.

also where should i point the port? up, side(into door or into back passenger sitting area), back(into seat), or forward?

truckspeakerlayout.jpg

not my actual truck... mine is too dirty. i will post pics of mine when i begin the build.
075201.1-lg.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.