Box recommendation for older Rockford power HX2 series?

Participant count
  • Participant list

spnkysprky
10+ year member

Member of the Old School
Anyone know what the required airspace is for the 2000(I think) model rockford fosgate Power HX2 series sub?The sub is 10" and its dual VC 1000 watts RMS and 2000 max...I cant seem to find any literature on the sub...I found specs,but no box recommendations.I would like to know for a sealed enclosure and maybe a ported.

Its an extra Sub I aquired and I will only use it occasionally.I have 2 BA G5's that Im using,But I would like to have this Fosgate ready for when I want to show off(SPL) when at the beach or something LOL

I have built alot of enclosures for that sub

that sub needs 1.50cf3 plus displacements and tuned between 32-35hz

you can get the small parameters from RF Teck..the model number is RFR-3110

I have built alot of enclosures for that subthat sub needs 1.50cf3 plus displacements and tuned between 32-35hz

you can get the small parameters from RF Teck..the model number is RFR-3110
So thats the specs including the subs displacement? or do I need to add more for the subs displacemnt?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.