Box problem

Is the sub too deep for the box? Is the port in the way of the sub? Does the sub require a larger cutout than the average 12?
I measured to find out if when the sub is putting into the box if its hitting the port and it has roughly 2" of clearance. Im not sure if it requires a larger cutout, it was just in a pre-fab box and it measured up to the same as the pro box... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

That's really odd. If it's got clearance and the cutout measures the same as the previous box. I guess double, triple, and quadruple check that nothing is in it's way when inserting into the box. I don't know what else to say. Maybe the sub just doesn't like the box.

That's really odd. If it's got clearance and the cutout measures the same as the previous box. I guess double, triple, and quadruple check that nothing is in it's way when inserting into the box. I don't know what else to say. Maybe the sub just doesn't like the box.
Yeah we have measured everything 4-5 times now..we are trying to sand down the cutout now to see if that will work...i could take pics if u think it will help anything

I personally don't think pics would help out too much. It would be much easier to see it in person and try and find what's blocking it. Is there anything on the back of the sub from the old box?

I personally don't think pics would help out too much. It would be much easier to see it in person and try and find what's blocking it. Is there anything on the back of the sub from the old box?
true here is one just to show u how far it will go in

mtxsubcam.jpg

im not sure i will go look though.

looks like cutout is a little small,that *****,but if you get a rough wood file you should be able to go around the edge a few times until it fits.a cheap file is only about 5 bucks, and would be faster than sanding. if you decide to use a jigsaw,make sure to pull that carpet back somehow or it will chew it up.

well we have been sanding the living **** out of it and its getting closer and closer each time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.